Has your deck seen better days or do you need mold and mildew removed from your Barn or home? What about the traces of mud, bugs, mildew and slime the Maine Seasons have left behind? For many homeowners the upkeep and cleanup of those surfaces can be time consuming and daunting. Tackling projects like this yourself, or hiring companies with little experience can result in damaged wood on your deck or home and a larger project on your hands than you started with. The experienced team at Aaron’s Painting can quickly restore your deck and other surfaces to new while maintaining a safe environment for your family or business.
At Aaron’s we want your surface to look fresh all year long. We can come in for a quick clean up or you can schedule recurring cleanings for the brand new image year round. Let us blast away time, mold, and mildew. Keep your deck, vinyl, or concrete walkway fresh by calling Aaron’s Painting today.
- What surfaces do you power wash?
Decks, vinyl, concrete, any mold and mildew.
- Will power washing damage my deck/surface?
When the proper chemicals are used, the surfaces will not be damaged.
- Can my family play on the surface after it has been washed?
- Can I set up a recurring wash?
Yes, we want your surface to look fresh all year long.
- How often should I power wash my surface (deck, walkway, etc.)
If mold or mildew begin to appear or as often as desired for cleanliness.
- Do you power wash the inside of an in ground pool?
- Does pressure washing include sand blasting for rusty metal items?
No. This type of request can be made at estimation but is not part of our pressure washing department.